CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Taking a very short break.

I took a 3 hour nap yesterday that I started regretting around 2 A.M. When I finally got to sleep, around 3:30, all I could even dream about was the Lego guy. He will be completed today. I can't deal with it anymore.

However, I woke up at 8 A.M. this morning, got my coffee, and started right away onto what I'm hoping will be the last of this challenge. I decided to take a little break for a blog. :)

My exciting package came in the mail yesterday from Etsy. I love Etsy so much, I really do. lol. I was worried that this would come when I was gone, but I'm so happy it came before I left. It's my lucky Sasquatch foot. :)



And on another note, I discovered this yesterday:



How did I not know that the mascot for the Vancouver games is not only a Sasquatch, but seriously one of the cutest out there?! I find him absolutely adorable. If anyone is interested in buying him for me, which you should, he can be found on Amazon. :)

Ok, back to work!! I have to do stuff before Seth wakes up this morning, then I'll be off to buy even more yarn to finish this guy up. :)

2 comments:

Alexz

Awesome! You bought the lucky Bigfoot foot. (That sounds so redundant- lol.) And guess who owns that awesome Quatchi?! This lucky girl right here! Kevin bought him for me and I was sooooooo thrilled! He is an avid ebay buyer/seller so he got an amazing deal on him.

Amy

Um, I'm totally jealous of you now!!! Geez. lol. I think I'm going to stalk Ebay for a while though to see if I can get a good deal on one. :)

Post a Comment