CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

We had a fun Easter morning.
This is our first holiday where we're really doing things on our own. Last Easter we went to a friends house, same thing for Thanksgiving, and we were home for Christmas. So, we've decided to do things on our own today.

I spent the morning hiding eggs for Seth and setting up his easter basket. :)

I made him a little dragon, which went with the rest of his Easter basket goodies. He also got a giant Nerf sword, and a pirate ship puzzle. lol.
The pattern was bought from Etsy, but all in all, I'm very happy with how he turned out. I also had the perfect safety eyes to use for it. :)




Seth bought me Coraline for Easter. It's sad, but I don't own the DVD. Now I own it, and it came with 3-D glasses. I really want to see how 3-D works with our projector. I'm really hoping it'll be like the theater. :)
And, just a shot to show an action shot of my new shirt from my Mom. Ignore the fact that the writing is backwards, it was very obviously taken in the mirror. lol.



And now, I'm off to crochet a cat. :) I will also be adding the dino and the purses to Etsy today as well. :)

4 comments:

Alexz

That dragon is to die for!

Amy

Thanks!! He really likes it too, so it was a success. :)

Sincerely, M. Cohen

bahaha the dragon is so tiny and precious. and i wanna see the CAT!!

Amy

Sorry, can't post the cat until she gets it in the mail. I want it to be a surprise. :)

Post a Comment