CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blah.

I've been a little blah the past few days. I think it's because I've been busy and haven't had much time to do what I really want: crochet.
I definitely plan on doing that today. I need to make more yeti's, and I need to make some of my other creatures to put on my Etsy site.
I also need to put together my miscellaneous box of supplies for Alexz. And I don't think I have much longer to go on my shawl to Jackie. Looks like it'll be another busy week. I was going to spend the week with my friend Donna and her boyfriend, Frankie, but I think it would be best for me to stay home and really focusing on getting some inventory up in my shop.
In other news, it looks like our landlord is officially AWOL. It's not surprising really. He's caused nothing but issues for us, and now, when he's supposed to be fixing the other stuff, he's gone. It's frustrating.
And yesterday I did some resarch into Apple.com. As if I didn't want a MacBook already, I want one even more now. lol. I even picked out which one I will be getting. ha. We're still debating on whether we will be taking a vacation, or just doing gifts and a dinner for our anniversary. It's so silly, really. Our anniversary isn't until August. lol. But, of course, I'm leaning toward gifts, so that I can get my Mac. haha. Does that make me a bad wife? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment