CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Messy Monday Morning.

I try and clean and organize, but it only lasts a day or two. I don't understand it. And yet, I will sit here and blog and take pictures of the mess of my apartment, and when I'm done, I'll continue crocheting instead of cleaning, like I should.
This week is my crafting week. I have set up shop here at my dining room table, and I plan on doing nothing but crafting. I plan on putting a lot of new things in my shop this week too. So, to start out my morning, I've already assembled yetis, made all but 1 arm, and now I'm continuing work on my husbands dragon for his Easter basket. I have moved my new yeti to the table this morning to keep me company as well. I'm thinking, Glee marathon as I continue working even more. :)




And today is the day you should check out GeekCrafts.com for all the amazing yeti laptop sleeve you'll ever need.
As for me, I'm going back to crafting and starting my marathon. :)

2 comments:

Jackie

Attack of the clutter is the story of my life, lol. The little armless yetis look so funny. I actually spent a big portion of yesterday knitting and I'm starting to think that I may use up one of those giant skeins of fisherman's wool on the one tote bag project.

Sincerely, M. Cohen

I <3 the big fluffy yeti. hi fella!

Post a Comment