CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I wasn't going to do this....

but I decided I had to. She already knows what she's getting, so it's ok to post pictures of them. :)
I finished these little guys last night, and I'm going to try and get them out in the mail this afternoon.
These are the wedding yetis! I made them for Alexz at SpookyPookyCreations.org . She's putting a shelf at her wedding for all of her Craftster friends to be there in spirit. She asked if I would make her a set of yetis. She did have a few requirements though. She requested that the groom be taller, purple and orange bouquet and boutenniere, and top hat and veil. So, this is what I've come up with. I really think these little guys are some of the cutest things I've ever made.
FYI there's tons of photos. ha.





And I'm waiting very impatiently for TWO packages now. This isn't fun! haha


5 comments:

Alexz

Oh. My. Gawd.

These are sooooooooo cute!!! I just love them to death! Thank you so much Amy!! They are awesome! Love, love, love them!!

Amy

Yay!! I'm so glad you like them!! I'm going to try and send them out this afternoon. I also got some stash stuff for you, inlcuding bottles, a bag of buttons, and some other random stuff found in my craft closet that made me think, "what did I buy this for?"

Alexz

Oh gosh, you are awesome! Do you mind if I show these and your other yetis to Henry from "I Love The Yeti" blogspot? I am sending him a plethora of my own yetis to post about,and he wants to seem my whole yeti collection together. I plan to take another picture of them all together when I get these, but I think he would love to do these as a seperate post. I will give him your blog address to, because he links back to the original creator. :)

Amy

OMG. How did I not know about the yeti blog?! lol. And yes, you can definitely do that. Also, a HUGE thank you to you, because I just made my first sale on Etsy today. Someone bought the yeti! If it wasn't for our personal swap, I don't know that I would have ever made him! :)

Sincerely, M. Cohen

cutest thing EVER

Post a Comment