CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Today is the BIG day!

Today is the day I receive my MacBook. I couldn't sleep last night. Seriously. I'm that much of a nerd. I'm even up before 8 am, and I'm unemployed. There's no reason for that. And the worst part? When I get my package, I was told that I cannot open it! Seth has informed me that the day that a girl gets her first Mac, is a big day, and he wants to be here when I open it. UGH! That means that I will have to sit and stare at that box, with that simple little Apple logo on it, until he gets home. I'm praying that it comes before lunch so I can at least open it then. haha.
As far as crafting, I'm about to start on a project for my hubby. It's going to be something to go into his Easter basket. :) Then, I think I'll be off making more yetis to put in my Etsy shop!
Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment