CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Late nights aren't good...wait, it's only 10:30?!

So, I've finished my assembly line of yetis that I've had. I had them sitting out all day, and I only worked on them every once in a while. I have some other things to work on this week, but they shouldn't take very long. I love being unemployed.

So, I thought I would post on here to see if I could get any new suggestions. First, is there anything that I've posted on here that you think would sell on Etsy? I'm looking to make more stuff for my shop, but I'm just not quite sure what to do. Any suggestions would be great!
Also, if there's anything that you would like to see me make, let me know! I'm always up for a challenge. Any new ideas of something I could either crochet or sew? Is there a Cryptid that I haven't crocheted yet that I need to? I will be working on more Jackalopes. I even bought a wooden plaque so I could actually make a mounted one as well. But I would like to do something small, something that can be done quickly. I'm afraid that the bigger things wouldn't sell on Etsy because I would have to charge so much for them.

So, basically, I need ideas!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie

I checked out Animal Planet's Lost Tapes website:

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/lost-tapes/meet-the-creatures/

The website is pretty silly, but I think you should make a swamp thing (swamp creature?), a jersey devil and a chupacabra.

Amy

Oo, I love the swap thing idea!! I'm totally going to have to try that now. Also, the chupacabra is a tricky thing. The problem with it is that if you go to Google images, and type in yeti or bigfoot, you will get a whole bunch of pictures of things that all look generally alike. Now, if you type in chupacabra, you will get a large amount of things that are just weird looking. I did a cryptid swap a while back and I couldn't figure out how to make a chupacabra. I've seen some with horns, some with tails, some with fur, some with scales, some green, some brown. It's just difficult to make something like that, ya know? I will work on the swamp thing. If it's successful, expect a swamp thing in the mail. :)

Post a Comment